On farm assessments, meetings, advice and reports for:
· Organic Certification – understanding the basics
· Organic management plans and paperwork for those considering conversion to certified organic farming.
· Assistance with organic audits preparations.
· Transition planning from Substitution Organics to Regenerative Holistic Management
· Regenerative and Sustainable farming management
· Holistic management and alternate farming opportunities
· Trial and research work – establishment and research reviews
I will discuss what your goals are, what your current practices are and discuss opportunities going forward. This will all be presented in a report for the client. It is important that a farm visit and assessment be carried out as part of any reporting.
I will then provide ongoing support should you proceed with any advice and options given, and as required by you. This is also recommended.
Assessments can vary in length depending on what your requirements are and size of the farming operation. A minimum half day (3-4hrs) is recommended for an on farm visit.
$75 per hour +gst
(Plus travel and expenses)